Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go." Christopher Morley

Spring has started and so has all the things that go with it. I recently bought a new (to me) camera and am enjoying myself by taking pictures of everything around me. It's kind of interesting how you start to see everything in a different eye. I am currently obsessed with photos of flowers and my cats. I'm new to this- forgive me.


 See? Flowers.

And a cat.

This is a tree, but you get it.

Yup. Another cat.

I tend to take photos of what's around me. So, I guess this is a good excuse to get out more. You know, not because sunshine and fresh air is good for you and all that. I just don't want people to think I'm a crazy cat lady.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, my darling! I love the flower and cat photos - there's nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete